Please respond to these questions with a comment to this post. Thanks and enjoy your long weekend!
1. How did working in your Acting Companies go for Act II?
2. What were your general comments about the Acting Companies? Did you like working in that group or not? Why?
3. What is one thing that went well in your Acting Companies?
4. What is one thing that could have gone better in your Acting Companies?
5. What is one thing that we (Mrs. Leclaire and Mr. Ruggles) can do to improve your Acting Companies?
6. Would you want to work in your Acting Companies again for Act III?
7. What type of activities do you want to do with Act III? Do you want to have them read aloud like Act I, acted out like Act II, somewhere in the middle, or something completly different?
8. General thoughts about Macbeth...ideas to try, how's it going, are you understanding it, do you like the week-long homework aspect, other thoughts?